ARTISTSA to Z
- ABOUTOther stuff!
- CATEGORYChoose a medium
BLOGThe news CONTACT Get in touch
1. The website thezambeziproject.com is committed to protecting the privacy of all users and visitors to the site ("the Site"). The strongest necessary security measures are in place to prevent any unauthorised access to the personal data held.
3. When submitting requests to us for information and/or registering with us we will need to know your name and e-mail address. We may also need your address and to confirm that you are 18 years old or over.
4. We will use the personal information you provide to us to provide you with our regular newsletters, details of any changes to your membership, our products and services that may be of interest to you and to remit payment to you in relation to any transaction on your behalf.
5. Your personal information will not be shared with third parties.
7. We reserve the right to record the personal information you supply to us both manually and/or on a computer database, in compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
8. We may track the total number of visitors to the Site in aggregate form and we may pass these aggregate figures to third parties, but this information will not contain any personal data by which you could be identified.
10. You can access all the personal information that you provide to us. You can correct factual errors in your personal information or request that we remove personal information about you from our records by sending us a request detailing the error or your instructions to remove information from our records. To protect your privacy and security, we may take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access to your information or making the requested alterations.
11. The Site contains links to third party websites and it is possible that third party websites may also link to the Site. We do not accept responsibility for the privacy policies practised by third party websites and we accept no liability if, by using a link from the Site to a third party website you reveal information (whether intentionally or not) about yourself to that third party site. We accept no liability for any use made by that third party website of any information which you provide to it, whether you provide such information intentionally or not.
Please remember that any messages you send over the internet aren't secure unless they are encrypted. We're not responsible for unauthorised access by a third party or the corruption of any information sent to us.
So for your own security, please don't send us any personal or account information by standard email.