ARTISTSA to Z
- ABOUTOther stuff!
- CATEGORYChoose a medium
BLOGThe news CONTACT Get in touch
1. By accessing this site (the "Site") you agree to the following terms. By proceeding beyond this page or continuing to use the Site you agree and acknowledge that you do so upon these terms. These conditions of use form an agreement between you and us The Zambezi Project, trading as thezambeziproject.com ("thezambeziproject.com"). We may alter these conditions of use from time to time in our absolute discretion without prior notice to you.
2. We reserve the right in our absolute discretion to terminate any account, registration or any other relationship you may have with us without notice in the event of a breach of these conditions of use.
3. These conditions of use are governed by English law and any disputes arising out of your use of the Site will be determined in the English courts only.
4. The Site is owned and operated by The Zambezi Project and the information and materials appearing on the Site are made available to you solely for your own personal and non-commercial use unless otherwise agreed in writing by The Zambezi Project.
5. All intellectual property rights in, to and in respect of the content, information, data and materials appearing on the Site (including without limitation any copyright in the thezambeziproject.com Image Library, text, illustrations and photographs and trade marks, trade names and logos) are and remain the property either of The Zambezi Project or of other third parties who have licensed such intellectual property to The Zambezi Project. The Zambezi Project may use such intellectual property to market its services.
6. We grant to individual users of the Site a non-exclusive personal licence to view and copy details from the Site for their personal and non-commercial use only unless otherwise agreed in writing by thezambeziproject. We may revoke this licence at any time without prior notice.
7. Except as provided in condition 6, none of the information or materials appearing on the Site may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, republished, posted, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed in any form or by any means without our prior written permission. Requests to republish the whole of or any extracts from any of the information or materials appearing on the Site should be made to us using the contact form on this site.
8. You agree that you will not arrange for any third party web site to be connected to any part of the Site by way of a hyperlink where the content of such third party web site is profane, obscene, racist, sexist, promotes or is engaged in any illegal activity of any kind or where such third party web site purports that the content of the Site is the content of that third party web site. We reserve the right to remove, for any reason whatsoever, any hyperlink to the Site.
9. Modification of any of the information or materials appearing on the Site or use of any of the same for any purpose other than as set out in these conditions of use (including without limitation on any other website or computer network) is prohibited.
10. You may not use the site to publish, post, distribute or disseminate any material which is or may be defamatory, obscene, indecent, menacing, or racially motivated, or any other unlawful material or information.
11. The information and materials appearing on the Site are provided for your information purposes only and are not intended to address your particular requirements. You should not rely upon any information or ideas contained on the Site when making any decision or taking any action (or when refraining from doing so).
12. We endeavour to keep the information and materials appearing on the Site as up to date as possible, but we in no way guarantee that the information on the Site is accurate at all times and we reserve the right to amend the information at any time without prior notice to you. No information on the Site constitutes an exclusive offer to you by us or any third party of any nature.
13. You agree that you use the Site entirely at your own risk and we accept no responsibility whatsoever, and hereby exclude to the full extent permissible by the applicable law, any liability for any loss or damage (including any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss, loss of profits or other economic loss of any kind) which may be caused to you, your computer equipment or to any third party by using the Site, save to the extent that any person suffers death or personal injury as a result of our negligence. We are not responsible for any loss or damage caused by the temporary interruption of the Site due to faults or circumstances outside our control.
14. The Site may contain links to third party websites and it is possible that third party websites also link to the Site. A link from the Site to a third party website does not mean that we endorse or accept any responsibility for the content or use of that third party website.
15. Part of the Site may contain advertising. We are not responsible for and do not endorse the content of advertisements that are contained on the Site. We are not responsible for any error or inaccuracy in such advertising material.
16. thezambeziproject.com is a trading name of The Zambezi Project.
17. As a seller of Art on The Zambezi Project you agree to be bound by our Sellers Member Agreement.
18. As a Buyer of Art on The Zambezi Project you agree to be bound by our Buyers Agreement.